SWEAT is a vibrant, dynamic NGO which addresses the health and human rights of sex workers, through advocacy, service delivery, and network building. We are recruiting a Monitoring Evaluation and Research Coordinator based at our headquarters in Cape Town.
SWEAT is seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Coordinator to join our organisation. The post holder manages a small team dedicated to ensuring that we collect, articulate and disseminate our impact. They are responsible for developing M&E systems and ensuring staff is knowledgeable about how to use them and submit data that is accurate and on time. They will also coordinate any internal research, as well as researchers who request our assistance.
Reports to: Director
Key Performance Areas:
- M&E Management
- M&E and Data Management System
- Data Analysis
- Support for SWEAT programmes
- Policy and Procedures
- Organisational Ethos
- Personal Development
- Have a relevant degree in public health or social sciences including diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Have experience in developing M&E systems
- Be an experienced report writer with knowledge of M&E
- Understand the HIV/AIDS, TB and STIs issues in South Africa; especially the NSP
- Communication, writing and reporting skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Show initiative and be deadline-driven;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Be methodical with attention to detail
- Be legally able to work in South Africa
To apply, you must have a relevant degree, have experience in the HIV/TB and STI sector, be an independent worker, deadline driven and have excellent planning and organizational skills. We work in a fast-paced environment and offer an opportunity to build an impressive and diverse skill set in an organization that makes a difference.
Applicants must: submit a CV with a cover letter describing their suitability for the job and which summarises relevant past experience. Deadline for submission is 6 March 2018. Send your CV and letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, include the subject line: “M&E Manager [your surname]”. Only short-listed candidates need to apply, and we reserve the right not to make an appointment. (Please do not send your certificates or other documents at the application stage)